PAYMENT OPTIONS :-
- EarthAura Pharmacy Online is set up to take immediate online orders through the following modes of payment.
- Domestic and international credit cards, issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa and MasterCard NetworkVisa Debit Cards.
- From selected banks in India a full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases.
- Please note that for Visa and MasterCard you will require to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and a 3-digit CVV number (on the back of the card), when you make an online transaction using your Credit Card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American Express Cards you will be required to give your 15-digit card number and a 4-digit code.
- The Credit Card transaction will appear on your bank statement.
PAYMENT SECURITY :-
All transactions at EarthAura Pharmacy Online are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with EarthAura Pharmacy Online is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that we follow the best security practices adopted by major online vendors, where all payments are processed in real-time, for your security and immediate peace of mind.
You can tell if your browser is in secure mode at “Checkout”, by looking for the padlock icon at the bottom corner or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.